Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Me Time...


Go. See. Do... is the words I try to live by. During the school year my days are packed and I am constantly trying to keep my head above water. I am always busy with work, chores, long commutes, keeping up with the Audrey and everything else I need to fit in between those things. So on the weekends when my errands and housework are caught up... I sneak away usually with my sister. 

The other weekend we went on a four hour hike to find a waterfall and it was so worth it. My husband always worries that I am making myself more tired by doing these hikes but actually is what gets me going. My sister and I get to talk and figure out this thing called life. We get to see new sights and experience things you wouldn't get to see if you were relaxing on the couch all day. I come back feeling refreshed and ready to tackle the long work week ahead. This being said... I do love my couch and do enjoy it from time to time but more often than not I choose adventure!!

1 comment:

  1. is this is Cali? Where?
    That 3rd photo looks like a piece from starwars!

    :)

    ReplyDelete