Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Create


The Little Lady loves to create... she loves to create with paint or anything that involves color and a little bit of a mess. She gets so excited when we bring out the paints. We usually do most of our projects outside where it is okay to make a little mess and the clean up process is easier. Her most favorite project to date was the bubble art. It was super easy to do and didn't make too much of a mess. We decided to dedicate a wall in our dining room for all her little creations throughout the years. 


Sometimes you get discouraged
Because I am so small
And always leave my fingerprints 
On furniture and walls.

But everyday I am growing
I'll be grown someday
And all those tiny handprints
Will surely fade away.

So here's a little handprint
Just so you can recall
Exactly how my fingers looked
When I was so small.

My mom and Audrey gave me this poem (author unknown) with her fingerprints for my second Mother's Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment