Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Movie Night


This past weekend Audrey got to watch her very first movie on the big screen. We wanted to make it extra special so we took her to the Drive In, like my Grandma took me when I was a kid :) We packed up our truck with snacks, drinks, pillows and plenty of blankets. We decided to watch the movie Planes since she has a huge fascination with anything that flies. The night went great she sat through 98% of the movie and it was nice to cuddle with her and explain to her what was going on in the movie. I was thankful it didn't get too cold after the sun went down. The sweaters and the blankets we brought worked just fine. We had a great time and we made some pretty cool memories too. 

5 comments:

  1. This looks like fun. Where is this Nicolle? We would love to go to a drive-in movie, its been way too long!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad we got a chance to meet. This is in San Jose :)

      Delete
  2. That looks like SO much fun! We're from a small town and you'd think they have drive in theaters... but they don't. :(
    Btw I just joined your blog and I love it. You have a precious family!

    ReplyDelete